Temporary note :
We are currently experiencing a high volume of orders and shipping may be delayed.Delivery time may be a bit longer than usual. It can take up to 7 days to prepare the orders. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR CURBSIDE
Terms and Conditions
- Valid on orders over $699 (Before all applicable taxes. Certain conditions may apply by postal codes)
- Order will be left at the front door.
- Free delivery is available to most major cities. For postal codes located outside of the free delivery zone, additional shipping fees will apply.
- Bois et Cuir reserves the right to make any necessary changes to this offer without prior disclaimer.
- Orders cannot be split into 2 shipments, if done 2 separate delivery fees will apply.
DELIVERY TO YOUR ROOM OF CHOICE (For Store orders only)
Terms and Conditions
- For an additional $150 fee (Before all applicable taxes. Certain conditions may apply.), the order will be brought into your home and can be left in the room of your choice.
- Please be advised that the $150 fee* is admissible for all postal codes located within the free curbside delivery radius.
Bois et Cuir reserves the right to make any necessary changes to this promotion without prior disclaimer.
*Before all applicable taxes. Certain conditions may apply.
- You will receive an email confirmation when all of your items have left our Distribution Centre. In-store pick-up orders may take up to 10 to 12 business days to arrive at the store. Orders being picked up in stores outside the provinces of Quebec and Ontario may take up to 30 business days to arrive at the store. The original receipt or e-mail receipt is required at the time of pick-up.
- Please ensure the vehicle used for the pick-up will accommodate the merchandise in its original packaging. The product warranty applies on merchandise leaving the Bois Et Cuir store in its original packaging. Bois et Cuir employees are not responsible for carrying the merchandise out of the store nor loading it into your vehicle. Bois et Cuir is not responsible for any damages caused to the vehicle during the loading of the merchandise. Bois et Cuir cannot be held responsible for merchandise that cannot be loaded into your vehicle due to the weight and/or dimensions of the merchandise. Orders that are not picked up within 14 days of becoming available for pick-up will be canceled and refunded. Some exceptions may apply to the discretion of Bois et Cuir.
DISTRIBUTION CENTRE PICK-UP
- Please ensure the vehicle used for the pick-up will accommodate the merchandise in its original packaging. The product warranty applies on merchandise leaving the Bois et Cuir distribution center in its original packaging. Bois et Cuir employees are not responsible for loading the merchandise into your vehicle. Bois et Cuir is not responsible for any damages caused to the vehicle during the loading of the merchandise. Bois et Cuir cannot be held responsible for merchandise that cannot be loaded into your vehicle due to the weight and/or dimensions of the merchandise. Orders that are not picked up within 14 days of becoming available for pick-up will be canceled and refunded.
CURBSIDE DELIVERY SERVICE
- Larger items or orders containing multiple items are delivered through our local delivery service, offered at a flat rate, based on your delivery address. Once your order is ready to ship, you will be contacted to schedule a delivery date. The transportation company will confirm a delivery window between 7am and 10pm one day prior to the delivery date. Orders shipped outside the provinces of Quebec and Ontario may take up to 30 business days to arrive at the transporter’s facility. Once the transporter receives your merchandise, they will confirm a delivery date and window.
CURBSIDE DELIVERY POLICY
- Each delivery is on a single address basis and an adult must be present to accept the delivery.
- The transporter will confirm a non-negotiable 4 hours delivery window, between 7am and 10pm, one day prior to the scheduled delivery date for local threshold deliveries. For long distance deliveries (deliveries outside the provinces of Quebec and Ontario), a window will be provided once the transporter has received your merchandise. Bois et Cuir cannot be held responsible if the transporter is unable to respect the provided window due to unpredictable circumstances.
- Many of the items will be delivered ready-to-assemble. Delivery personnel will not inspect, unpack or assemble products nor remove debris. Old items will not be moved or disposed of. In the event that the elevators are not available or nonexistent, the delivery personnel will deliver up to a maximum of two (2) flights of stairs. The customer must allow and ensure safe access to the site for the delivery personnel and transportation vehicle (including an appropriate parking area). All obstacles and walkways must be cleared before delivery. The responsibility is incumbent on the customer to measure all doorways, hallways and stairwells. Please visit one of our stores or website for more information on taking measurements.
- Upon delivery, there will be no alterations to any doors, trims, moldings or light fixtures to accommodate passage of the products. Should the merchandise not fit through the passage, the delivery charge will not be refunded and a return fee may be charged. The delivery personnel will not remove their safety boots. Please ensure to protect your floors for the delivery.
INSPECTING YOUR DELIVERY
- Upon receipt of your order, please ensure that you have received all the items purchased. The transporter will not accept responsibility for any damages which have not been indicated on the invoice. If you find any damage on your merchandise, keep all contents and their original outer and inner packaging. Please contact us immediately following your delivery to ensure that proper action is taken.
- Our products carry a one-year warranty covering manufacturing defects. The warranty applies only to a household use of our products. The warranty does not cover regular wear and tear, discoloration due to exposure to light, misuse, shrinkage or pilling of materials, or abusive wear.
- Goods requiring assembly need special care when handling. Inspect all parts and hardware BEFORE assembly. Valid part and/or hardware claims must be made PRIOR to assembly. Damages resulting from assembly errors and/or mishandling of parts, most notably scratches, are not covered by this guarantee.
MODIFYING/RESCHEDULING/CANCELING YOUR DELIVERY
- Your order, shipping address and contact information cannot be modified within three (3) business days of the scheduled shipping date and/or once your order is in transit. Additional fees may apply for any modifications made to the order during this period.
- Should you be unavailable for the scheduled delivery, another delivery fee may be charged for rescheduling or canceling the order within three (3) business days of the scheduled shipping date and/or while the merchandise is in transit.
PREPARING FOR YOUR DELIVERY
- Please verify specific measurements relating to your home and new furniture prior to receiving your delivery. These helpful tips serve solely as a guide and do not guarantee that your furniture will fit in the desired space.
Measure your furniture
- Furniture dimensions are available on our website on each product page. The dimensions provided on our website are presented using the following format: Width x Depth x Height, in both centimeters and inches.
Measure your living area
- In order to ensure a safe and efficient passage for the delivery team, measure the heights and widths of hallways and door accesses. This includes elevators for apartment/condominium buildings.