Terms and Conditions
- Free shipping is valid on orders over $699 (Before all applicable taxes. Certain conditions may apply by postal codes)
- Orders will be delivered curbside.
- Free delivery is available to most major cities. For postal codes located outside of the free delivery zone, additional shipping fees will apply.
- Bois et Cuir reserves the right to make any necessary changes to this offer without prior disclaimer.
- Orders cannot be split into 2 shipments, if done 2 separate delivery fees will apply.
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will only be processed the next business day.
- Many of the items will be delivered ready-to-assemble.
IN-STORE/ WAREHOUSE PICK-UP
- For warehouse pick-up, you will receive an email confirmation when your order is ready
- For In-store pick-up, orders may take up to 10 to 12 business days to arrive at the store.
- Please ensure the vehicle used for the pick-up will accommodate the merchandise in its original packaging. The product warranty applies on merchandise leaving the Bois Et Cuir store in its original packaging. Bois et Cuir employees are not responsible for carrying the merchandise out of the store nor loading it into your vehicle. Bois et Cuir is not responsible for any damages caused to the vehicle during the loading of the merchandise. Bois et Cuir cannot be held responsible for merchandise that cannot be loaded into your vehicle due to the weight and/or dimensions of the merchandise. Orders that are not picked up within 14 days of becoming available for pick-up will be canceled and refunded. Some exceptions may apply to the discretion of Bois et Cuir.
FREE AND REMOTE LOCATION DELIVERY SERVICE
- All orders are delivered curbside.
- If you are in a complex or building, the merchandise will be delivered outside the lobby door/garage door or main level.
- Larger items or orders containing multiple items are delivered through our local delivery service, based on your delivery address. Once your order is ready to ship, you will be contacted to schedule a delivery date. The transportation company will confirm a delivery window prior to the delivery date. Orders shipped outside the provinces of Quebec and Ontario may take anywhere from 30 to 60 days to arrive at the transporter’s facility. Once the transporter receives your merchandise, they will confirm a delivery date and window.
- Each delivery is on a single address basis and an adult must be present to accept the delivery.
- Bois et Cuir cannot be held responsible if the transporter is unable to respect the provided window due to unpredictable circumstances.
WHITE GLOVE OPTION (For Store orders only- available on specific Postal Codes)
- For an additional $150* fee ( per hour) , the order will be brought into your home and installed.
- “White Glove” is not available for orders made on our website.
- Bois et Cuir reserves the right to make any necessary changes to this promotion without prior disclaimer. *Before all applicable taxes. Certain conditions may apply.
- Upon delivery, there will be no alterations to any doors, trims, moldings or light fixtures to accommodate passage of the products. Should the merchandise not fit through the passage, the delivery charge will not be refunded, and a return fee may be charged. The delivery personnel will not remove their safety boots. Please ensure to protect your floors for the delivery.
MODIFYING/RESCHEDULING/CANCELING YOUR DELIVERY
- Your order, shipping address and contact information cannot be modified once your order is in transit. Additional fees may apply for any modifications made to the order during this period.
- Should you be unavailable for the scheduled delivery, another delivery fee may be charged for rescheduling or canceling the order within three (3) business days of the scheduled shipping date and/or while the merchandise is in transit.
INSPECTING YOUR DELIVERY
- Upon receipt of your order, please ensure that you have received all the items purchased. The transporter will not accept responsibility for any damages which have not been indicated on the invoice. If you find any damage on your merchandise, keep all contents and their original outer and inner packaging. Please contact us immediately following your delivery to ensure that proper action is taken.
- Our products carry a one-year warranty covering manufacturing defects. The warranty applies only to a household use of our products. The warranty does not cover regular wear and tear, discoloration due to exposure to light, misuse, shrinkage or pilling of materials, or abusive wear.
- Goods requiring assembly need special care when handling. Inspect all parts and hardware BEFORE assembly. Valid part and/or hardware claims must be made PRIOR to assembly. Damages resulting from assembly errors and/or mishandling of parts, most notably scratches, are not covered by this guarantee.
PREPARING FOR YOUR DELIVERY
- Please verify specific measurements relating to your home and new furniture prior to receiving your delivery. These helpful tips serve solely as a guide and do not guarantee that your furniture will fit in the desired space.
MEASURE YOUR FURNITURE
- Furniture dimensions are available on our website on each product page. The dimensions provided on our website are presented using the following format: Width x Depth x Height, in both centimeters and inches.
MEASURE YOUR LIVING AREA
- In order to ensure a safe and efficient passage for the delivery team, measure the heights and widths of hallways and door accesses. This includes elevators for apartment/condominium buildings.